END OF LINE - Matte Black Standard
When we first started making our collars, the black colour was a matte finish. The matte colour is a coating over the steel so not as robust as the black collars we do now. These are not recommended with the pendants due to a risk of scratching or chipping. We changed the black to a gloss coating a while back but still had a few matte leftovers. These have been discounted for you as they are an end-of-line item.
You are choosing a discounted item. No returns on the end of line or discounted stock sorry.
Handcrafted traditional steel submissive Day Collars.
Stylish and discreet enough for everyday wear.
Circumference: 450mm along the inside (17.5 inch)
Material: Surgical Steel with a matte black coating
How to measure
Measure the base of your neck where the collar will sit, just above the collar bones. Your neck will need to be a MAX of 17 inch at the base of the neck. Use reference image
6 in a black gift box and 6 with no box. Once gone, there is no more matte stock being made.
• Can be worn 24/7 even in the shower
• Do not wear any metals in saltwater
• These lock with a tiny invisible screw and Allen key
• No we can not customise steel to a requested size
• Yes we ship worldwide
• Spare screws and keys are in the spare parts section
• Prices are in Australian dollar
• Slight irregularities may appear in some products. Remember these are all made by hand, no machine stamping or mass production has occurred.
• NOT made in china
Be the first to review this product!